Thursday, November 13, 2008

Interview of uday pratap singh - An alumini of Rajshri production



Director Uday Pratap Singh ,an alumni of RAJSHRI Productions was recently in news for his Short Film LIVING ON EDGE starring CHAK DE INDIA fame Mohit Chauhan ,Soumya Rajput and Sumeet ,that entered in to the Buzz 18 Pritish Nandy Communication Short Film festival.He is all set to embark on his Dream project PIYA BAVARI ,the details of which are being finalised. Here we present the hilights of his interview...

Q.Can you brief the journey before entering into the Film Industry .
A.Well ,at the age of 5 I lost my mother that forced me to think and see the world with difference,at the same time my father sacrifices guided me to creat my own identity.

Q.Then how and why you landed in Bollywood ?
A.Although I comleted my engineering I enjoy watching films to quench my emotional thirst that inspired me to get into Bollywood.

Q.You are very emotional ,have you been in love ?
A.Emotion is what I can relate with.There was a time when I was in love with someone special and found love as a panacea that empowers you to believe in yourself.If you want to experience GOD then you must fall in unconditional Love.

Q.Oh...really ?
A.You must try to believe me.

Q.Tell me about your initial days in Bollywood.
A.From day one I went through really hard time but never lost my focus remembering WHEN TIME GETS TOUGH ...TOUGH GETS GOING and worked with Nadira Babbar ,Vikram Bhatt,Sooraj Barjatya and realised ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS.

Q.What about your Independent journey ?
A.I recently directed Short Film LIVING ON EDGE and couple of music videos .

Q.Can you reveal the latest update of your upcoming film PIYA BAVARI ?
A.Well ,I am completely engrossed in the pre production of my debute film PIYA BAVARI .

No comments: