Thursday, November 13, 2008

Rajeev Anand (bollywood bloom)







Please do let me know if there is something
I fit into may be an Ad or any tvc or tv series or any of your films
I am a good anchor too ( was a radio jockey for 7 yrs)

I have done many still campaigns ,tvc s and tv series

I have done still campaigns for all most all brands
and tv commercials for cadburys,fevicol,cuticura talc.,action shoes,niit.net etc
and till 3 yrs back did Tv series like


kumkum- negative- star plus
koi apna saa - parallel lead - sony
Ayushmaan - character Chief of Police - Sony
asha ki kiran- parallel lead - e tv
pradhanmantri - zee tv- character film star ( ketan mehta dir)
thoda sa gam thodi khushi - B4u - main lead parallel - dir. ravi rai
episodic - main character - cid,shh koi hai
, almost all that existed 3 yrs back

music video s
harbjan shera
sahottas
vaishalli samnth
sonu nigam - world cup -
promo music video -jagjit singh

Then I took a break to venture better projects here I am

above is a very brief of all that I have done ...........
my pics are attached here for your
kind reference

warm regards

Rajeev Anand
98 200 47 194

No comments: