Friday, November 21, 2008

Uday Singh - Upcoming Filmmaker


Debutant Director Uday P Singh is ready to make a mark in Bollywood with his Dream Project PIYA BAVARI . After assisting Sooraj Barjatya & Vikram Bhatt he realised the magic of Script . Subsequently he started writing the kind of film he wanted to Debute with that is how PIYA BAVARI came in existence.While discussion he opens up his heart.....!

Q. After completing Engineering why you got into Bollywood ?
A. Films have always been inspiration behind the kind of person what I am today ,so its natural to get into Films. Actually after losing my mother at the age of 4-5 yrs, I started feeling lonely.In the mean time I came across watching movies and experienced the way to live the LIFE in true sense.

Q. What was your father's reaction when you shifted yourself from secured life in Engineerig to uncertain life in Bollywood ?
A. Well,he got surprised but showed confidence in me by saying " you are educated enough to think what is good & bad for your career "that is what inspired me to prove my worth.


Q. How you can define your journey in Bollywood ?
A. It has been very enriching experience as far as professional front is concerned .I have been fortunate to work with Directors like Sooraj Barjatya and Vikram Bhatt.I recently directed a short film LIVING ON EDGE that participated in Buzz18 Pritish Nandy Short Film Festival and couple of music videos.


Q. What is update about your Dream Project PIYA BAVARI ?
A. Casting is almost complete from my point of view and looking forward an official announcement from the concerned production house .

Q. Can you disclose your casting ?
A. Wait for the Right time.



Q. Why taking time in official announcement ?
A. It's a producer's take but I am very much concerned about this and hope you will come to know in near future .

Q. Wish you and your team Gud Luck .
A. Thanks.

No comments: