Sunday, November 23, 2008

When Siddharth told Ashish Balram Nagpal, I wish...










India's best art-dealer Ashish Balram Nagpal and gallery director Mukteshwari celebrate another discovery of theirs as artist Siddharth Choudhary on 22 November 2008 at their Juhu based Gallery. Siddharth's paintings exhibition is going on at Ashish Balram Nagpal Gallery, Colaba since 16th Nov and Mukteshwari is too happy with the response they got from the buyers and the visitors, "he is an excellent artist with great potential," acknowledges Ashish.

For the media and the guests Mukteshwari has arranged a good display of Siddharth's paintings at Juhu gallery too.

Among the celebrities were actor Vishal Singh (kasam Se), Kanishk Gangwal, Duncon (from JW Marriot), Umesh Jivnani, Niranjan Iyengar, artists Rajat Dhar, Vipul Salvi, Savia Mahajan, Dileep Sharma, Vishal Tondon, Vikram Arora, Soketu Parikh, Prithvi Soni and artist Shikha graced the event.

"Everybody has wishes and I have mine too. Through these paintings I fulfil my wishes even though it's vicariously. It's like living a dream to see myself with all the people I admire... identify with and would like to emulate... Its wishful and personal... maybe also funny, ridiculous and whimsical," says Siddharth "By holding this show I expect to share my whims and fancies with the audience... I would like to invite them into a world of fantasy that I have created. And perhaps entertain them in the process."

Ashish wishes Siddharth luck in future; and announces yet another coming exhibition of paintings titled 'Becoming one' by Vikram Arora, after Siddharth's exhibition.

For more details www.ashishbalramnagpal.com

No comments: